I AM A GIRL. I AM 22. I HAVE A BRACE. LAUGH WITH ME AS I REGALE EMBRACING ANECDOTES ABOUT THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF HAVING A TIN GRIN AT SUCH A DELICATE AGE.

Friday 6 January 2012

BRACE IS BACK, TELL A FRIEND.


You heard, brace is back, back again, brace is back... tell a friend. Cringe.
Firstly, let me apologise for the inexcusable delay in posting. Granted, I am very new to this “blogging culture”, but writing a blog is very reminiscent of writing a diary. Or meaning to call an old friend.  Tomorrow is always a better day to do it, yet tomorrow never comes. So... today is my tomorrow and I have many  embracing anecdotes which need to be relayed. Most of which will be spun with exaggeration and enthusiasm, all of which holds truth and have very real consequences. Prepare to be regaled.
Writing only the tiny bit above brings back the therapeutic reason for starting this. So, I invite you to laugh at my life with me, but also do not be afraid to laugh at me. Occassionally.


“To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it” Charlie Chaplin.

No comments:

Post a Comment